Fri, April 20, 2018
Conference Speaker Title(s)
Principal, Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
Based in Dallas, Jamie Lewin is responsible for Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC's (DCF) financial sponsors coverage effort and for the execution of M&A and financing transactions. Jamie has more than 15 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience assisting public and private entities throughout the acquisition, capital raising, and sale processes. Jamie has led numerous teams in executing cross-border transactions throughout North America, Central America, Europe, and Asia.
- Advisor to Global Client Solutions on its recapitalization with Argonaut Private Equity and Bank of Oklahoma
- Advisor to TrustHouse Services Group on its sale to Elior SCA
- Advisor to Dymatize Enterprises on its recapitalization with TA Associates
- Advisor to Terra Payments on its sale to Optimal Group
- Advisor to Enhanced Recovery Corp. on its joint venture with RLJ Equity Partners
- Advisor to Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition on its sale to Glanbia plc.
- Advisor to Klein-Becker USA on its sale of StriVectin to Catteron Partners
- Advisor to Neways International on its sale to Golden Gate Capital
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Queens University: BA