DIRECTORS & BOARDS
First Quarter 2020
Ad Reservations: January 17, 2020
Ad Materials Deadline: January 24, 2020
Mails: February 2020
Dealing with Risk: ESG, Technology, Regulation
- What’s happening on the regulation side?
- Ceres risk report
- Examples of boards that manage risk well
- Report from The Character of the Corporation forum
Second Quarter 2020
Ad Reservations: March 27, 2020
Ad Materials Deadline: April 3, 2020
Mails: April 2020
The Economy: How boards should manage economic ups and downs
- Profiles of companies that have weathered downturns
- Layoffs and ESG—One or the other?
- Risk management in times of economic turbulence
- Additional Feature —Overboarding: How many boards are too many?
BONUS DISTRIBUTION: The Private Company Governance Summit 2020
Annual Report 2020
Ad Reservations: June 26, 2020
Ad Materials Deadline: July 2, 2020
Mails: July 2020
Politics & the Boardroom: Staying out of the fray
- What is the new normal and how do boards navigate escalating political tension?
- Directors’ political views: Public or private?
- Keeping tabs on how politics impacts corporate culture
- The risks of political engagement...and non- engagement
SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT: Directors to Watch — Gender
Third Quarter 2020
Ad Reservations: September 11, 2020
Ad Materials Deadline: September 18, 2020
Mails: October 2020
Onboarding in the Age of Diversity
• Effective onboarding of new directors
• Board evaluations in age of diversity—ensuring fairness
• Should certification programs be required for public company directors?
• Companies that have gender/race parity and their onboarding secrets
Fourth Quarter 2020
Ad Reservations: October 30, 2020
Ad Materials Deadline: November 6, 2020
Mails: November 2020
Risk Management and the Board
- The best risk management strategies for boards
- The Character of the Corporation one year later— the state of ESG
- After the election: What boards should focus on now
- Can the “professional” director be truly independent?
BONUS DISTRIBUTION: The Character of the Corporation 2020
SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT: Our Annual Directors to Watch--Ethnicity